CHP Weekly Notices
19th – 23rd June 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Tuesday 20th June||School Photos – Class, Individual and Sibling Photos. Children dress code – full Winter uniform|
|Friday 23rd June||Civvies Day Gr R-7 Children can wear civvies. Please send R10|
|Friday 23rd June||School closes for Half Term week at 1:30pm|
|Monday 3rd July||School re-opens after Half Term week at 7:00am|
This week’s Cycle Test: Thursday 22nd June
- Grade 7- Science
GR R – 7 Class, Individual and Sibling Photos: These will be taken tomorrow, Tuesday 20th June. Children must come to school dressed in their full Winter uniform (Gr R-3 must be dressed in their full tracksuits). If they have PE tomorrow, they must wear their school uniform and bring their PE kit. Senior Prep children must dress in full Winter uniform with their tie and blazer.
On Friday 23rd June Gr R – 7 children can wear civvies to school. Please send R10-00 with your child for the privilege of wearing civvies on Friday.
Half Term Break
School closes this Friday 23rd June at 1:30pm. Aftercare continues as usual on that day. School re-opens on Monday 3rd July at 7:00am. There will be No Holiday Care during this week.
Your Statements for July 2023 will be emailed on Friday 23rd June. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
Dear Parents, the amount of lost property found lying around the school by the end of each day is concerning. Piles of unmarked clothing, shoes, stationary, lunch bags etc. collected during this term have been placed in the lost property corridor next to the Aftercare class. Please make sure that your child’s clothing is clearly labelled. There will be an opportunity for parents to sift through/collect their children’s lost items every Friday from 13h30 to 14h00. Thereafter, all unclaimed or unmarked items will be donated to the 2nd hand uniform shop.
The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Winter uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent to school
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school