CHP Weekly Notices
3rd – 7th July 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Wednesday 5th July||Grade 1 – 100 days of formal leaning celebration|
|Wednesday 12th July||Sports Photos & Cultural Photos. Details will be emailed|
|Tuesday 18th July||Mandela Day Celebrations|
|Saturday 29th July||CHP Sports Day – Compulsory School Day|
|Tuesday 8th August||Gr R – 7 Pyjama Day. Details will be emailed|
|Tuesday 8th August||School closes for end of Term 2. School closes at 11:00am|
|Wednesday 6th September||School re-opens for Term 3 at 7:00am|
This week’s class assembly: Grade 5V
Pom Pom Team
We wish our Pom Pom squad and coaches all the very best as they head to Cape Town this week to compete in the national finals.
Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
Grade 1: 100 days of Learning
On Wednesday 5th July, our wonderful Grade 1s will be celebrating their 100th day of formal schooling. One hundred whole days of learning and growing. To celebrate this special day they will be dressing up as if they are 100 years old. Please see email sent on Tuesday 20th June.
Sports and Culture Photos
Wednesday 12th July CHP Sports and Culture photos will be taken. Children must bring their sports match kits for the photos. Further details will be emailed.
The amount of lost property found lying around the school by the end of each day is concerning. Piles of unmarked clothing, shoes, stationary, lunch bags etc. collected during this term have been placed in the lost property corridor next to the Aftercare class. Please make sure that your child’s clothing is clearly labelled. There will be an opportunity for parents to sift through/collect their children’s lost items every Friday from 13h30 to 14h00. Thereafter, all unclaimed or unmarked items will be donated to the 2nd hand uniform shop.
The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Winter uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school