CHP Weekly Notices
12th – 15th June 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Wednesday 14th June||Grade R Dads – Father’s Day Celebration 10am-12pm. Details have been sent|
|Friday 16th June||Public Holiday – Youth Day – School Closed|
|Tuesday 20th June||School Photos – Class, Individual and Sibling Photos. Children dress code – full Winter uniform|
|Friday 23rd June||School closes for Half Term week at 1:30pm|
|Monday 3rd July||School re-opens after Half Term week at 7:00am|
This week’s Cycle Test: Thursday 15th June
- Grade 4- Science
- Grade 5 and Grade 6- Mathematics
- Grade 7 – Social Science
Attention Grade R Dads
Wednesday 14th June will be our Father’s Day celebration at CHP from 10am-12pm. Further details have been sent.
Friday 16th June is Youth Day, a Public Holiday. School is closed. School re-opens on Monday 19th June.
Half Term Break
School closes next Friday 23rd June at 1:30pm. Aftercare continues as usual on that day. School re-opens on Monday 3rd July at 7:00am. There will be No Holiday Care during this week.
GR R – 7 Class, Individual and Sibling Photos: These will be taken on Tuesday 20th June. Children must come to school dressed in their full Winter uniform (Gr R-3 must be dressed in their full tracksuits). If they have PE on those days, they must wear their school uniform and bring their PE kit. Senior Prep children must dress in full Winter uniform with their tie and blazer.
Dear Parents, the amount of lost property found lying around the school by the end of each day is concerning. Piles of unmarked clothing, shoes, stationary, lunch bags etc. collected during this term have been placed in the lost property corridor next to the Aftercare class. Please make sure that your child’s clothing is clearly labelled. There will be an opportunity for parents to sift through/collect their children’s lost items every Friday from 13h30 to 14h00. Thereafter, all unclaimed or unmarked items will be donated to the 2nd hand uniform shop.
The cold winter mornings are here. Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Winter uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent to school
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school