CHP Weekly Notices
27th – 31st March 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Thursday, 6th April||End of Term 1 School closes at 11:00am|
|Wednesday 3rd May||Start of Term 2 School re-opens at 7:00am|
|Friday 5th May||Carlswald Carnival Grade R-7 Tickets are on Sale R150|
|Monday 15th May – Friday 19th May||Book week. Details will be emailed|
|Friday 19th May||Dress Up Day. Children may come dressed as their favourite book character|
This Saturday 1st April 2023, Carlswald House Preparatory will be entertaining you once again with our concert ‘Zasendle’. The concert will be held in the Beaulieu College school hall at 13:00.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE at the front office with Leressa Sebastian. The tickets cost R100 per person. No Tickets will be sold at the door.
End of Term 1
School closes next Thursday 6th April at 11:00am. Please make the necessary transport arrangements to fetch your child between 11:00am and 12:00pm. Aftercare will start at 12:00pm as usual on that afternoon.
Start of Term 2
School re-opens for Term 2 on Wednesday 3rd May at 7:00am.
Carlswald Carnival Fun Afternoon
CHP Presents Carlswald Carnival Fun Afternoon for Gr R-7. The Carlswald Carnival will be held on Friday 5th May from 1:30pm till 5:00pm. Cost of the ticket band is R150 and includes all the fun activities for the afternoon. Ticket bands are on sale. Please purchase the ticket band from the office. We will have food on sale you may send cash with your child.
As per the terms and conditions in the school admissions contract, we require a full term’s notice if your child is not returning to CHP. We require the notice on or before the 4th May 2023 if you are leaving at the end of the second term.
Your statement for April 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
The Winter 1 co-curricular programme has commenced and details have been mailed out.
Please complete the Co-Curricular Commitment form for your child.
All queries regarding the co-curricular programme (including Grade 1 and 2 Integrated Day), must be directed to our Head of Sport, Mr Anthony Lord: email@example.com
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Summer uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent in
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school
- Your statement for April 2023 has been emailed. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.