CHP Weekly Notices
20th – 24th March 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Saturday,1st April||CHP Junior Prep Concert – Tickets On Sale at Reception.|
|Thursday, 6th April||End of Term 1. School closes at 11:00am|
|Wednesday 3rd May||Start of Term 2 – School re-opens at 7:00am|
|Friday 5th May||Carlswald Carnival – Grade R-7|
|Monday 15th May-Friday 19th May||Book week will be held. Details will be emailed|
|Friday 19th May||Dress Up Day- Children may come dressed as their favourite book character|
This week’s class assembly: Music Assembly
On Saturday 1st April 2023, Carlswald House Preparatory will be entertaining you once again with our concert ‘Zasendle’. Rehearsals are currently underway and we are all very excited for this magical afternoon of music and dance. Due to the growing number of learners and the popularity of the concert, this year, will only be for the Junior Prep (Grade R-3) and Grade 7 children. However ALL our families are invited to come and watch the production! The concert will be held in the Beaulieu College school hall at 13:00.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE at the front office with Leressa Sebastian. The tickets cost R100 per person. No Tickets will be sold at the door.
End of Term 1
School closes on Thursday 6th April at 11:00am. Please make the necessary transport arrangements to fetch your child between 11:00am and 12:00pm. Aftercare will start at 12:00pm as usual on that afternoon.
Start of Term 2
School re-opens for Term 2 on Wednesday 3rd May at 7:00am.
As per the terms and conditions in the school admissions contract, we require a full term’s notice if your child is not returning to CHP. We will require the notice on or before the 4th May 2023 if you are leaving at the end of the second term.
Your Statements for April 2023 will be emailed on Friday 24th March. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
Children in Gr 1-7 received a school diary. These diaries contain important information and should be checked and signed on a daily basis. A lost diary will incur a charge of R100
The Summer co-curricular programme has drawn to a close. The Winter 1 co-curricular programme will commence tomorrow, the 23rd March. Details have been mailed out.
Please complete the Co-Curricular Commitment form for your child.
All queries regarding the co-curricular programme (including Grade 1 and 2 Integrated Day), must be directed to our Head of Sport, Mr Anthony Lord: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Summer uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent in
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school
- Your Statements for April 2023 will be emailed on Friday 24th March. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.