CHP Weekly Notices
24th – 28th July 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Saturday 29th July||CHP Sports Day – Compulsory School Day|
|Tuesday 8th August||Gr R – 7 Pyjama Day. Details will be emailed|
|Tuesday 8th August||School closes for end of Term 2 at 11:00am|
|Wednesday 6th September||School re-opens for Term 3 at 7:00am|
This week’s class assembly: Grade 2D
This week’s Cycle Tests: Thursday 27th July
- Grade 7 – Maths
CHP Sports Day
CHP Gr R – 7 Sports Day is this Saturday, 29th July. This is a compulsory school day, all children must attend. More details of the day will be emailed.
Your statement for August 2023 will be emailed today, Monday 24th July. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
End of Winter Term Celebration
We will be hosting a Pyjama Day on the 8th of August to celebrate the end of the Winter term and to welcome the August holidays. Children will be allowed to wear their pyjamas and slippers to school. The cost will be R20 per child and they will receive a cup of hot chocolate and a cup cake. Please give the class teacher the money by Monday 7th August.
One Term Notice
Grade R-7 – If your child is not returning in 2024, please note we require a full term’s notice. If we do not receive a term’s notice, you will be billed a term’s fees. The Term Notice must be given in writing on or before the 6th September 2023.
The amount of lost property found lying around the school by the end of each day is concerning. Piles of unmarked clothing, shoes, stationary, lunch bags etc. collected during this term have all been placed in the lost property corridor next to the Aftercare class. Please make sure that your child’s clothing is clearly labelled. There will be an opportunity for parents to sift through/collect their children’s lost items every Friday from 13h30 to 14h00. Thereafter, all unclaimed or unmarked items will be donated to the 2nd hand uniform shop.
The cold winter mornings continue . Please ensure your child is dressed warmly. If your child is sick, please do not send them to school.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Winter uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school