CHP Weekly Notices
22nd – 26th May 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Thursday 25th May||Africa Day. Details will be emailed|
|Friday 16th June||Public Holiday – Youth Day – School Closed|
|Friday 23rd June||School closes for Half Term – School closes at 1:30pm|
|Monday 3rd July||School re-opens after Half Term break at 7:00am|
This week’s class assembly: Grade 4V assembly
This week’s Cycle Tests: Thursday 25th May
- Grade 7- Mathematics
Your statement for June 2023 will be emailed on Thursday 25th May. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Winter uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent to school
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school