CHP Weekly Notices
15th – 19th May 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Monday 15th May – Friday 19th May||Book week. Details have been emailed|
|Tuesday 16th May – Wednesday 17th May||The Book People will be available selling books from 7:00am to 3:00pm in the Aftercare class|
|Thursday 18th May||Visit from local authors who will be spending the day at CHP|
|Friday 19th May||Dress up day. Children may come dressed as their favourite book character|
|Thursday 25th May||Africa Day. Details will be emailed|
|Friday 16th June||Public Holiday – Youth Day – School Closed|
|Friday 23rd June||School closes for Half Term- School closes at 1:30pm|
|Monday 3rd July||School re-opens after Half Term break at 7:00am|
This week’s class assembly: Book Week Assembly
This week’s Cycle Tests: Thursday 18th May
- Grade 5, 6 – Mathematics
- Grade 7- English
The Book People will be available on Tuesday 16th May and Wednesday 17th May from
7:00am – 3:00pm. They will be selling books at very reasonable prices. They accept cash or card. You can send money with your child. The book people will be setup in the Aftercare class.
Dress Up Day
Friday 19th May is book character dress up day. Your child must come dressed as their favourite book character.
Your statement for June 2023 will be emailed on Thursday 24th May. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail. Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Summer uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent in
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school