CHP Weekly Notices
6th -10th February 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Tuesday-14th February||Valentine’s Day. Civvies R10 – Children can wear Red, White or Pink and they will receive a special treat|
|Thursday 23rd February||Special Person’s Day: Gr R – 3 only. More details will be emailed|
|Thursday, 23rd February||School closes at 11:00am – Aftercare starts at 12:00pm, continues as usual for that day|
|Tuesday-28th February||School reopens after midterm.|
This week’s class assembly: Grade 6S
This week’s Cycle Tests: Thursday 9th February
- Grade 5 – 6 Mathematics
- Grade 7 – FAL- Afrikaans and IsiZulu
Children are to wear something red, white or pink on Tuesday 14th February. Please send R10 with your child for the privilege of wearing civvies and to receive a small treat on that day.
School closes on Thursday 23rd February at 11:00am – Aftercare starts at 12:00pm
School re-opens on Tuesday 28th February at 7:00am.
Special Person’s Day
Thursday 23rd February Special Person’s Day is only for Grade R, 1, 2 and 3 children. Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Big Brothers or Sisters and Nannies are welcome as special persons. If the special person cannot make the day, parents are welcome to attend. Invitations will be emailed closer to the time.
Children in Gr 1-7 have received a school diary. These diaries contain important information and should be checked and signed on a daily basis. A lost diary will incur a charge of R100
The Summer co-curricular programme is well under way.
All queries regarding the co-curricular programme (including Grade 1 and 2 Integrated Day), must be directed to our Head of Sport, Mr Anthony Lord: email@example.com
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please do not reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Summer uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent in
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.