CHP Weekly Notices
13th -17th February 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Tuesday 14th February||Valentine’s Day: Children come dressed in Red, White, Pink. R10|
|Thursday, 23rd February||Special Person’s Day: Gr R – 3 only. Detailed email sent. Please check your inbox|
|Thursday, 23rd February||School closes at 11:00am for midterm. Aftercare starts at 12:00pm, continues as usual for that day|
|Tuesday, 28th February||School reopens after midterm.|
|Friday, 3rd March||Carlswald Carnival: 1:30pm-5:00pm Details to follow|
|Monday,20th March||School Holiday – School closed|
|Tuesday, 21st March||Public Holiday- Humans Right’s Day: School Re-opens on Wednesday 22nd March at 7:00am|
This week’s class assembly: Grade 5S
This week’s Cycle Tests: Thursday 16th February
- Grade 5, 6: FAL- Afrikaans OR IsiZulu
- Grade 7: Social Science
Children may wear Red, White or Pink tomorrow for Valentine’s Day. Children to pay R10, they will receive a treat during snack.
School closes on Thursday 23rd February at 11:00am – Aftercare starts at 12:00pm.
School re-opens on Tuesday 28th February at 7:00am.
Special Person’s Day
Thursday 23rd February Special Person’s Day is only for Grade R, 1, 2 and 3 children. Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, Big Brothers or Sisters and Nannies are welcome as special persons. If the special person cannot make the day, parents are welcome to attend. Details of the day has been emailed. Please check your inbox.
Carlswald Carnival Fun Afternoon
CHP presents Carlswald Carnival Fun Afternoon for Gr R – 7. The Carlswald Carnival will be held on Friday 3rd March from 1:30pm till 5:00pm. Cost of the ticket band is R150 includes all the Fun activities for the afternoon. More details will be emailed.
Children in Gr 1 – 7 have received a school diary. These diaries contain important information and should be checked and signed on a daily basis. A lost diary will incur a charge of R100
The Summer co-curricular programme is well under way. All queries regarding the co-curricular programme (including Grade 1 and 2 Integrated Day), must be directed to our Head of Sport, Mr Anthony Lord: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be on the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to email@example.com
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Summer uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent in
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school
- Your Statements for March will be emailed on Thursday 23rd February. Please check your email inbox as well as your spam and junk mail.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.