CHP Weekly Notices
28th February – 3rd March 2023
Dates to Diarise:
|Friday, 3rd March||Grade 7 Cap Assembly and CHP Cap Pledge. Assembly is at 7:30am|
|Friday, 3rd March||Carlswald Carnival: POSTPONED to 5th May due to Load Shedding|
|Monday, 20th March||School Holiday – School closed|
|Tuesday, 21st March||Public Holiday – Human Rights Day – School re-opens on Wednesday 22nd March at 7:00am|
|Saturday,1st April||CHP Concert (Grade R-3 and 7 only) – Details will be emailed.|
|Thursday, 6th April||End of Term 1. School closes at 11:00am|
This week’s class assembly: Grade 7 Cap Assembly
Grade 7 Cap Assembly
The Grade 7 cap assembly will be held on Friday 3rd March at 7:30am. Grade 7s will receive their red caps and recite the CHP cap pledge. This is a very important morning for the Grade 7 children.
Carlswald Carnival Fun Afternoon
CHP Carlswald Carnival Fun Afternoon has been postponed to the 5th May.
Children in Gr 1-7 have received a school diary. These diaries contain important information and should be checked and signed on a daily basis. A lost diary will incur a charge of R100
The Summer co-curricular programme is well under way.
All queries regarding the co-curricular programme (including Grade 1 and 2 Integrated Day), must be directed to our Head of Sport, Mr Anthony Lord: email@example.com
If you would like to enrol your child for swimming at 345 swim school, please contact Karen Visser at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys: Hair needs to be short, neat, clean and tidy. No fashion hairstyles such as Mohawks, comb-overs, shave lines etc are permitted.
- Girls: Hair needs to be tied back, neat, clean and tidy. Hair accessories need to be Black, White, Red or Blue.
If you would like your child to be a part of the school lunch programme for an additional fee, please contact Karen Visser at email@example.com
If you pack lunch for your child, please ensure that it is healthy and that there is enough food for a morning snack and lunch. We are NUT Free school. Please do not pack any food that contains any nuts.
School gates open at 06:30
School starts at 07:30
School ends at 13:30
Aftercare 14:00 – 17:30
- Emails sent from Ed Admin are system generated. Please DO NOT reply to these and rather direct all your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The school gate opens at 6:30am. No child may be dropped off before this time.
- We require a months’ notice to cancel school services, aftercare, swimming and the lunch programme
- Tuckshop is every Friday. Children may bring money
- Please ensure all uniform items are labelled and the correct Summer uniform is worn
- Lost property is located next to the Aftercare class
- We are a NUT FREE school. No nut products are to be sent in
- No Smart watches or cell phones may be brought to school
- Your Statements for March were emailed on Thursday 23rd February. Please check your email inboxes as well as your spam and junk mail.
- Please ensure all fees are paid on or before the 7th of the month. Please contact Karen Visser if you have any queries: email@example.com Please ensure Debit Order permission forms have been completed.